1. All articles are read by human editors.
Someone will be checking to see if the information presented is useful, accurate and readable. Spun content is not accepted. Any content that sounds spun is not accepted. Useless information that simply rewrites existing articles online is not accepted. It must be useful, accurate and readable.
2. All articles must be unique.
We accept no copied content. Period.
3. All articles must be at least 600 words.
Go in depth on your topic. Share as much information as possible. Maximum word limit is 5,000 words.
4. All articles must have a Google+ signature.
You must link to your Google+ profile with the rel=author tag and add HealthyHomosapien.com to the list of websites you contribute to on your profile.
5. All articles must have at least two internal links.
Link your article to at least two other articles on HealthyHomosapien.com.
6. All articles may have no more than three external links.
Do not place external links in your bio, except for your Google+ profile link. Links cannot go to the same domain.